Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
As a seasoned graphic designer, I have extensive experience in a variety of design skills from simple logo creation to managing an entire brand. I'm quick, bright, organized and have sense of humor, making me flexible and adaptable to the needs of every project.
Since May 2012
- Designed and produced product packaging, merchandising, print collateral and web graphics for domestic and international customers.
- Managed all aspects of business including client estimates project direction, and billing
DW Green Co.
Since September 2012
- Provides creative direction on design, copy and functionality for client projects
- Created design and interactive concepts for production team to implement
- Leads collaboration between clients and design team on print and web projects
- Preserves alignment between design team and clients to ensure quality and consistency
- Balances staff workload and oversees project prioritization
- Selects, develops and evaluates design team staff
to June 2012
- Led corporate rebranding strategy during company renaming
- Designed corporate assets for web, print, merchandising and tradeshow applications
- Designed and produced product packaging, merchandising and advertising for national and international markets including Canada, Europe and Latin America
- Designed and produced sales and end-user materials including product brochures, product datasheets and presentations
- Integrated products from company acquisitions into the current brand strategy and brand packaging
- Managed outside vendors including graphic designers, translation houses and display vendors
- Responsible for all product photography
Action Performance, Inc.
to July 2005
- Responsible for design and production of high run monthly specialty catalog
- Designed and produced logos, packaging, advertisements, mini-catalogs, web graphics,sales flyers, and other marketing materials for Fortune 500 companies
- Executed complete design process for promotional programs, including research, product design, and presentation
- Responsible for company event and product photography
to February 2004
- Designed and produced custom retail packaging in a high volume, fast paced environment for a variety of domestic and international companies
- Liaison with all customers and suppliers
- Macintosh and IBM equipment procurement, installation and maintenance
to July 2001
- Designed and produced logos, labels, packaging, POP merchandising, advertisements and catalogs
- Staff training and supervision, work flow scheduling
- Contracted for printers and freelance illustration
- Product photography (Direction, Execution & Archiving)
to July 2000
- Designed and produced all college materials including newsletters, ads, brochures,catalogs and annual reports
- Established and implemented college graphic standards
- College photography (Direction, Execution & Archiving)